The butterfly choker is the hottest trend of the year. You can wear this necklace in many different ways, and it’s fun to add your own personal style to it. Here are some ideas:
Pile on the gold jewelry.
Gold jewelry has the ability to add a touch of sparkle to any outfit, and you can wear a lot of it at once. Don’t be afraid to mix and match different types of gold jewelry in your collection; sometimes the more disparate your pieces are, the better they look together. Be careful not to overdo it—the last thing you want is for people walking past you on the street to think that you’re wearing too much gold!
Add other chokers.
If you want to take your choker up a notch, try adding other chokers around it. A thin, short choker looks great with a thicker, longer one. You can make this combo look even more unique by using different materials and colors—be sure to make the thickness of each piece similar so they don’t compete for attention!
If you’re not into mixing materials and colors on your neck, go for an all-black ensemble with just one thick long black leather choker running down around your neck. This will keep things simple but also give off an edgy vibe that’ll make people notice how cool you look!
Wear a thin one with a simple tank top.
- Wear a thin one with a simple tank top. This look is perfect for the summer and pulls together well with any kind of outfit in your wardrobe.
- Add a statement necklace for a pop of color. If you’re going to wear this choker out, make it count! Choose something bold that will stand out in the crowd but go well with your outfit (and don’t feel like you need to match every single thing in every single picture).
Choker one or two scarves.
- Wear a scarf around your neck.
- Tuck the ends of the scarf into the choker and make sure that they are not visible, as this will distract from your outfit’s overall look.
- Tie the scarf in a knot! It can be any kind of knot you want—a tie-knot, bow-knot, button-knot… try them all out! You can also use some safety pins to keep it secure if needed—but we recommend not overdoing it with too many pins at once because then no one will know which pin goes where when trying on different outfits later down the line (and this could lead to serious confusion).
Layer a necklace over a chunky sweater.
Another way to wear a choker is by pairing it with a chunky sweater. A chunky sweater can make your neck look longer, which is ideal if you have a short neck. A necklace can also make your neck look shorter, but sometimes this looks awkward and the necklace needs to be very thin in order for it to work. Layering necklaces over each other will add interest to an outfit and make them look more unique as well!
If you don’t want to layer different styles or materials of jewelry on top of each other (because they might get tangled), having something like a choker under your clothes also works well because it won’t get tangled up easily. This way all you have to worry about is making sure there aren’t any turtlenecks hiding underneath that could potentially rip off one of the layers in your outfit!
Wear one with an off the shoulder shirt.
An off-the-shoulder top is a great way to show off your choker. You can wear a tank top or bra underneath it, and the choker will peek out from above your shirt. Whether you’re wearing a dress, shirt, jacket, or sweater as an outfit for this look—it works!
Go for a triple butterfly choker.
Triple butterfly chokers are a great way to show off your style and keep things interesting. You can wear them with a variety of outfits, necklines, and colors.
If you’re looking for an easy way to make your triple butterfly choker stand out even more—and if you have long hair on top or in back of your neck—try wearing it with braided extensions! This will give the impression that there’s even more metal around your neck than there really is—which is always fun!
You can wear a butterfly choker in many different ways and add your own personal style to it.
- Wear it with a simple tank top.
- Wear it with an off the shoulder shirt.
- Wear it with scarves, in different ways: a kimono style scarf, as a wrap around your head like a turban or bandana (the choker can be worn high on the neck or low), tied on to your bag or belt loop and draped down in front of you like an infinity scarf…or any other way you can think of!
- Wear it with sweaters! You can add some color by wearing long necklaces that dangle from your neckline, or wear more subtle jewelry pieces such as stud earrings and small gold hoops in each ear lobe (if you want something even simpler than this look – just go for one piece silver chain necklace). If you’re feeling daring then try styling two different kinds together (like I did above) – this gives off extra vibes while still being casual enough not too stand out too much at work 😉
- Try mixing up how many layers/types of tops there are underneath both outerwear garments AND inner layers underneath those garments too (i’m talking about wearing light-weight shirts underneath thicker ones here). This helps create visual interest without making yourself look fatter than usual 🙂
Remember, chokers are not just for the neck. They can also be worn on your wrist or even as a bracelet. You can play with different styles and prints in order to find one that fits your personality perfectly! So start looking around and find your perfect choker today!