Women these days prefer wearing fashion jewellery rather than actual gold and silver ones. If you too prefer wearing fashion jewellery, we have amazing hacks. These hacks will amp up your look so you can step out like a girl next door.
These jewellery hacks will not burn a hole in your pockets but will definitely give a twist to your look.
- Pick versatile pieces: The best way to keep up with your fashionable look is to choose versatile pieces. There are so many trending jewellery available these days, which is why making a choice shouldn’t be a problem. You can keep a check on the trending pieces these days through social media and follow them with your looks. If you’re planning to wear an off-shoulder top, complete your look with a delicate-looking chain and a tiny pendant. Keep the look as minimal as you can. You can even opt for gemstone earrings if you don’t want to wear a necklace.
- Say yes to bold pieces: Don’t be scared to go bold when it comes to keeping up with the fashion. You should keep experimenting with your looks to be a head-turner. So say yes to bold pieces like wearing chunky chain-style necklaces in either gold or silver to pair with your monotone look. If you’re planning to wear basics like a T-shirt and denim, upgrade your look with chunky earrings to add a pop of colour.
- Include delicate pieces: There is something about delicate jewellery that mesmerises everyone. If you want to stay low-key in your fashion sense, delicate pieces will surely be your best friend. You can pick up a thin, delicate chain to accessorise your simple looks like a plain T-shirt and joggers or jeans. A chain sans a pendant is really trending these days. If you want something more subtle, then opt for stone-studded earrings while flaunting a bare neck, especially if you’ve got killer collarbones.
- Create a vintage look: When it comes to fashion, the sky’s the limit, so don’t hesitate to experiment with your jewellery style. You can rock a vintage look like oxidised necklaces or chunky bangles. Oxidised jewellery will look great on a solid T-shirt and a maxi skirt. You can even opt for danglers and go sans bangles while rocking a nice long chain with an oxidised pendant.
- Consider your personal style: Before experimenting with your accessories, you must consider your unique style. Funky jewellery shapes, quirky earrings and bold coloured pendants are all good, as long as they look good on you. If you are more comfortable rocking bold pieces, perhaps try to balance your look by going minimal in your clothes. If you love wearing delicate pieces, keep up with them while experimenting with colours.
If you prefer wearing jewellery on a daily basis, you can stick to wearing a simple choker-style chain without a pendant and stud earrings. A cute bracelet, perhaps in silver or rose gold, will add charms to your overall look.