AAlthough Men don’t have as much variety of clothing as women, still men do have pretty much to look awesome for every occasion. Be it Shirts, T Shirts, Jackets, Trousers, Jeans, Cargo Pants, Joggers, custom hoodies cheap and much more. Even when you filter out it with just shirts you will find a wide range of Types of Shirts of Every Kind. Here I have gathered all the types of Designer Shirts for Men that anyone including you and me will have to have them in our wardrobe.
- Oxford Shirt: An Oxford shirt is a glue that would keep your whole wardrobe intact. You can never go wrong in an oxford shirt. It’s a lethal combination of formal and casual which can cover your many occasions.
- Flannel Shirts: Keep your casual self alive by owning some chequered flannel shirts. They can be wore under any kind of jeans and they look best over the T Shirt as a combo. And to make your casual look best; accessorize with Boots, a leather banded watch, Shades and maybe a Hat.
- Linen Shirts: The Ultimate Classic Shirts which can change your whole personality just by their fabric material. Linen Shirts are a blessing to your wardrobe especially for a wedding.
- Mandarin/Chinese Collar Shirts: Again, a Classy Shirt to bless your wedding themes. Chinese collar shirts are much more sophisticated than regular formal shirts giving you the look you deserve.
- Denim Shirts: The evergreen Denim Shirts are the multiple purpose shirts which can tie your whole look and make it a lot better. The denim shirts are your anytime go to shirts from including your hangout with friends to your casual date.
Keeping these 5 shirts in your wardrobe will never go wrong as these 5 shirts will cover all your occasional requirements and make you stand out from the rest of the crowd.